BioImaging Utrecht brings together research groups from
- Utrecht University
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- Hubrecht Institute for Developmental Biology and Stem Cell Research
which either develop microscopy techniques or apply advanced microscopy technologies to study biological processes.
It is a platform for exchanging expertise and methodologies, and for creating access to the advanced microscopy techniques for the life science community in Utrecht. Through visualizing cells, subcellular structures, biological molecules and their interactions, we aim at deciphering networks that regulate biological processes across all organization levels – from nanoscale through the dynamic achitecture of the cell to the scale of development and functioning of multicellular organisms. This information is crucial for understanding disease mechanisms and for development of new drug leads and therapies.
By linking to NL BioImaging and EuroBioimaging, we aim to participate in building the European wide infrastructure for generating access to a broad range of cutting edge imaging technologies required for biological and biomedical research.
- The nominees – Image Contest 2019 – Please vote!
- Fall Meeting: Tuesday November 12th 2019
- Image analysis for beginners using ImageJ/Fiji: Tuesday October 15th 2019
- Spring Meeting: Tuesday May 28th 2019
- Winter Meeting: Tuesday February 5th 2019
- Image Contest 2018: The Winners 2018